No person should face a criminal prosecution without a passionate, experienced and aggressive attorney at their side. With 18 years of experience, Ryan understands how stressful, scary and confusing a criminal prosecution can feel. Get answers and peace of mind today!
Ryan specializes in:
- Underage Possession of Alcohol
- Criminal Trespass
- Criminal Damage to Property
- Traffic Offenses and Citations including Speeding, Driving With a Suspended Drivers License and Reckless Driving
- Drug-related Offenses including Possession, Manufacture, Distribution or Sale of Illegal Drugs;
- Financial Crimes including Bad Checks, Forgery; and Identity Fraud
- Sex Offenses including Sexual Assault, Child Molestation, Aggravated Child Molestation, Rape, Computer-based Child Pornography and more;
- Offenses involving Firearms including Felon in Possession of a Gun; Possession of a Gun during a Felony; and Possession of a Weapon While on School Property;
- Domestic Violence, Family Violence Battery, Simple Battery, Simple Assault, Criminal Trespass and Petitions for Temporary and Permanent Protective Orders;
- Violent Crimes including Aggravated Assault, Aggravated Battery; Kidnapping, False Imprisonment and Murder
If you or a loved one has been charged with a violation of the Georgia criminal laws, you need an experienced attorney who will fight for you and ensure that every right and protection you enjoy as a citizen is aggressively defended and that you achieve the best possible outcome.
Fill out the form below or call Ryan Swingle today for a confidential consultation with an experienced criminal defense attorney you can trust.